1. The usual- Walked. Behind on my reading still,but better. 9 published, 1 unpublished this month=9. I think I can manage to hit it, if I avoid epic fantasies. 😄 Crits, I think the only one I have is the one that was forewarned of craziness, and I found it lurking in my inbox. So I’m hopefully going to find time this week to pick at it.
2. Work on Starboard- Did get the scene transition I was working on done this week, hopefully will be able to find time to work on this more.
3. OWM-I’ve scrapped next month’s story twice already. Having trouble with the voice on it. I’ll get it.
4. (SECRET) (Will be revealed once I know more!)- Part 1 a success, part 2 submitted only to find out the people I need to review it are out of town for the week. No big deal, I anticipated waiting a couple weeks to find out anyway.
4b. If SECRET thing doesn’t happen- Work on making something similar to SECRET happen.
5. Find more hours in my day to talk to the wonderful KT.- There’s never enough hours in the day, but I try.
How is August almost over? I swear, it’s hiding in the couch cushions or something!!! In other good news, I’m going to be helping our tech side at work do some beta testing, which, while time consuming, is rather enjoyable. I actually took time to relax this weekend, which was VERY nice after repeatedly stressing. There’s been a lot of my time focused on Doing lately, which is good, but I needed a break. There’s been so much going on in my friend’s lives lately, it feels like the Life Shit Hammer (Tm) has been walloping indiscriminately. I don’t mind helping. Really, I enjoy it 99.9% of the time. But I’m glad I had a chance to recharge.