How is it Monday again? I think we ordered too many Mondays vs the numbers of Saturdays/Sundays involved!
1. The usual- walked. Behind on my reading still, think I’ve only managed 4 or so books this month. I might have a reading binge to make up for it soon though!
2. Work on Starboard-Focusing on other things, will get back to this.
3. OWM-Mine went up last week, Kt’s is this week. Drafting the others.
4. (SECRET) (Will be revealed once I know more!)- Part 1 a success, spent most of the week/weekend working on part 2. Hoping to finish that in the next couple of days, so will be rather scarce. Cross your fingers, gang. I’m less confident on this part, the material isn’t one I would have ever chosen.
4b. If SECRET thing doesn’t happen- Work on making something similar to SECRET happen.
5. Find more hours in my day to talk to the wonderful KT.- Had some lovely convos this weekend especially. Was rather irked at some local friends who showed up to a party for one of them an hour and 45 minutes late and only when I nudged them both repeatedly. So I very much needed that.
No time, no time, I feel like the white rabbit, constantly late. But I’ll get there. Just might end up with a few extra grey hairs along the way!