1. Keep up on edits- No new ones have come in, so counting this as a win.
2. Write at least 20k of fiction (On any/all projects combined if need be)- *dies laughing* No, really. I completely botched this one. Oops! Ah well.
3. Fix plot of SW- Done. It’s working well, far as that goes. It’s now the holdup of having time and brainpower at the same time as concentration. Ugh. Still, important win.
4. Figure out full plot of Printed. -Going to count this as a win, though I still have a few details to suss out. They’re things that can be figured as I write it.
All in all, I’m happy with this.
Even though August isn’t an official goalcheck month, I’m doing it anyway. 😛
1. Write at least something every day– This is, I think, more realistic. I’m also doing some essays for a Coursera class, so those can count for this too.
2. If the move happens this month: Find a job. -I have a few leads, including a friend who’s company is going to hire start of September which I’m pretty sure I can get a job at (the work is similar to what I was doing in SA), but I need money coming in anyway. I might work 2 jobs if I can manage to find a way to juggle it for a few months, just to get a chunk of change back in. That, or find a job I can easily pick up overtime. I love jobs that do proper time and a half overtime. If I can get extra money in Sept, Oct, and November, it will probably balance out this lack of work since February.
3.Keep up on edits– Not expecting many of these this month, but I’m open to being pleasantly surprised. 🙂 The first part of August is likely to be better for them than late August, but I’ll shoe horn in as needed if anyone has anything.
4.Keep up on Coursera class-Doing a lit class, which has me doing a very short essay each week. I might be posting some of them for Thursday randomness. Maybe. We’ll see.
Overall, very happy with July, looking forward to August. How’s your summer going? Are you enjoying the olympics?