1. Keep up on edits- None to do so far this month.
2. Write at least 20k of fiction (On any/all projects combined if need be)0-Luckily this is total for the month. This last week was wonky. Had so much else clamoring for my attention, I was running on fumes by the time I would sit down to write. I need to figure out where in my day I can better get writing done.
3. Fix plot of SW-same issue
4. Figure out full plot of Printed. -same issue
5. Find a dayjob, preferably one that isn’t soul crushing but still pays well.- Working on this more once I have an exact date we’re getting in the condo, so I know when to put as my available date. Updating/refining my resume for a few different position types. Wish I had a background in something other than customer service, but it pays far better than anything else I’ve found.
Took most of this last week off of writing. I blame the holiday. But I’ve been doing good on blog updates, so that’s okay. Had a lot of distractions, and things to do. The holiday threw me off, as we went to a family party, and by the time we got home that night, I was dead, and it just snowballed from there. We had a hell of a storm Saturday night, and I spent half of Sunday helping take branches out to the street. Then I spent several hours fussing with Dev’s computer, trying to swap out the screen on her laptop. Not easy, ended up turning it over to E’s dad (the engineer), and he proceeded to spend several hours messing with it. It now has bolts sticking out of the bottom, and a buckled plastic frame. Oi. She’s getting some tye dye duct tape, and I’ll try using that to at least make it look like it’s in one piece.
Hopefully this week will do better on the writing front. *crosses fingers*