1. Keep up on edits- None to do currently.
2. Write at least 20k of fiction- For the month so far: 0. But weekends generally are bad, and I read a bunch, so that’s okay.
3. Fix plot of SW-In progress. I cut the scene I was stuck on, backtracked a scene, and took out a few things that were leading into a different direction. Exploring now.
4. Figure out full plot of Printed. -Main plot is figured out, working on subplots.
5. Find a dayjob, preferably one that isn’t soul crushing but still pays well. -Put in an application this last weekend for an internship, even though it’s unpaid, it would help me get something later that’s paid.
Paint colors picked out. Couldn’t talk M out of a white for the majority of the place(talked her into a blue tinged white, which I like better than the yellow tinged white anyway), but managed to talk her and E into a nice sky blue for our bedroom. I had my room that color as a teenager, and I love how flexible it is. It’s easy to change decor just by changing the bedding that way. I almost wanted a dark purple, but the room’s small enough, I think that would make it look too close.
Bathroom bars are, I think, sorted out now. Plumber was in there Friday, the half bath is done except painting, the lifts for the stove/sink in the kitchen are in. Tub is in, flooring in all but the bathrooms is not done yet though. Progress is definitely being made though. Finally. By the end of this month, hopefully.