1. The usual- walked. Behind on my reading (updating at work so I don’t have my log handy), but things have been REALLY busy.
2. Work on Starboard-Focusing on other things, will get back to this.
3. OWM-My story goes up tomorrow, working ahead. I expect the next couple months will be madhouses, so getting ahead while I can!
4. (SECRET) (Will be revealed once I know more!)- Still waiting on them to get back to me.
4b. If SECRET thing doesn’t happen- Work on making something similar to SECRET happen.
5. Find more hours in my day to talk to the wonderful KT.- I’ve been bad at this. Seems like every time I turn around, I’ve been making like a chicken with my head cut off.
So last week was really busy. Owen’s birthday was Wednesday, and the weekend was eaten up with social events related to that, including a REALLY fun party with board gaming, great friends, and some pretty delicious food. Put in for a new position at my dayjob, so spent a lot of last week prepping for the interview related to that.
This week’s very busy too. And today I got caught in an utter downpour (2 inches every 10 minutes they said), so I’m STILL soaked to the bone and freezing from the office AC. Oh well, could be worse. At least I have hot soup for lunch today!
Tell me something good in your world!