1. The usual- walked last week. Finished one regular book and reread one unpublished. Did some crits this weekend, have one more to do, hopefully I’ll do that this week.
2. Work on Starboard-*laughs* If by work on, you mean stared at and then decided I was too brain dead, then yes.
3. OWM-Prompt goes up this week, halfway done with my story. Hopefully will finish mine this week.
4. (SECRET) (Will be revealed once I know more!)- Shh! Nothing to report on this until late in the month, likely. I’m to the point where I can’t do anything else until other people do their things, so all I can do about this one right now is wait.
4b. If SECRET thing doesn’t happen- Work on making something similar to SECRET happen. Hedging my bets, and researching things similar to the secret, so if Secret can’t happen, I have other options ready and personalized.
5. Find more hours in my day to talk to the wonderful KT. <3- Really, I adore KT. Last week was very stressful, as a lot came in/due at once. I managed to get ALMOST everything done, though, except for a one thing I'd let J know in advance to not expect a quick turnaround on. KT has become one of my BEST friends over the years, in addition to being an amazing writer and crit partner, and her unwavering belief in my abilities is almost single handedly the reason I still do it all.
There's going to be very short posts right now, funny thing is I think I have less useful hours in my day now that I'm working the earlier shift. Oh well.