Display the award on my blog.
Link back to the person who nominated me.
State 7 things about myself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify these bloggers of the nomination and award’s requirements.
1. I really don’t sneak extra hours into my day. It only seems like that because I read fast and make the most of spare moments when I find them!
2. I’ve been writing for over 10 years, but only really got serious about it after I took a year long break and stopped trying to fit myself into the mold of the groups I’d been in.
3. I come across as confident only because I’ve learned how to project that mask over the last 20 odd years.
4. I was told I should be a doctor, because my handwriting is so bad. Looking at most writer’s autographs? I think writers are worse!
5. I’ve written so many novels that I’ve lost count, but I can still tell you the plots of almost all of them. Many I might go back to once I’m skilled enough to redo them.
6. There are few genres I don’t read: Horror, mystery, religious fiction, and westerns. There are some genres I’m incredibly picky on: Romance/Paranormal/urban fantasy with romance elements, women’s fiction, epic fantasy, and hard scifi. And there are some I’ll devour almost any time: YA, fantasy that avoids getting over 500 pages per book, and softer scifi.
7. My problem is never coming up with ideas. It’s finding the right combination of ideas/characters/settings/plot to make it all work together.
I’m not nominating that many bloggers, because to be honest, I don’t think I READ that many blogs. But all of you in #Writemotivation motivate me to stick with it, to push that one extra page out. Chy, Jai, KT, Drew, Becca, Rebekah,Trisha, and so many more, you’re all AMAZING! I’m so glad you’re all in my life! <3